Welcome to BikerFest 2016! The party begins on Tuesday, September 6 and continues through Sunday, September 11. Tickets will be on sale shortly, get yours early! We will be posting updates over the next few months, keep checking back, make sure you like and follow our Facebook page.
Here are some quick details for admission:
- You must be 18 & over to enter the event, present a valid i.d., children are not permitted at the event. Event is held rain or shine, no refunds. Sorry, no pets or dogs allowed.
- Ticket prices are per person and include one free motorcycle parking, all events and area merchant discounts with your BBBF wristband.
One-time additional parking fees apply for cars/trucks and motorized contraptions | $5 for each additional truck/car | $25 for each additional contraption(golf cart, ATV, UTV, mini-bike, homemade contraption, scooters, mopeds, etc).
BikerFest is held at Bill Monroe Music Park and Campground in beautiful Brown County....5163 N State Road 135, Morgantown, IN 46160. If you are not tent camping, you will need to make your camping reservations through Bill Monroe Music Park and Campground.
So much to do at BikerFest....
- Daily Live Entertainment
- Party til 3 am with Rabid Hog DJ in Ridge Runners Bar
- Scavenger Hunt Ride
- Beer Garden with Full Bar, Corn Hole, Hillbilly Golf, Contests & Games
- Hilarious Field Events & Redneck Olympics
- Titillating Hoosier Honey's Contest
- Easyriders Judged Bike Show
CAMPING is available through Bill Monroe Music Park and Campground. Special camping rates apply and reservations are handled by the park staff. For more info and rates, contact the office at 800.414.4677. Campsites will sell out so reserve your spot today.
Golf cart rentals are available through Cunningham Golf Carts - call to reserve your cart - 800.456.1577.
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE OUR EMAILS? They contain exciting information and updates on the event. SIGN UP TODAY!
Our 2015 Festival Poster....